The colour of the bangles always signifies something. This is what makes these bangles an integral part of the Indian tradition and culture. Shree Parshavnath Creations - Fashion Art understands the importance of these colours and that has helped us in establishing our name as one of the most eminent Multi-Colour Bangles Manufacturers In Delhi. Our Designer Multi-Colour Bangles are highly appreciated by our clients for their smooth finishing.
Significance Of Some Colours Of Bangles In Indian Culture:
- Red - Red signifies prosperity and energy. There are many regions in India where brides are encouraged to wear red bangles on their wedding.
- Gold - It is the ultimate symbol of prosperity both with its material and the colour. They are pretty pervasive in Indian culture.
- Green - Green is for fertility and good luck. It is a pretty common sight in Maharashtra to see brides wearing green bangles.
- Purple - Purple colour is the representation of independence and breaking of shackles.
- Yellow - Yellow colour exhibits happiness and also highlights the value of light in one's life.
- Silver - Silver colour bangles are a sign of strength and unassailable power.
These multi-colour bangles will give you the freedom to flaunt different colours at the same time. We are one of the most illustrious Multi-Colour Bangle Suppliers and from India, and you won’t be disappointed with the premium quality that we offer. Get in touch with us to set your order in motion.